Sunday, January 4, 2009

Home Sweeeet Home

Hate to boast but my family members sure are born cooks~

From my grandma to my mum, my aunt and now; ME =]

Well, first i would like to introduce:

Homemade lamb

-Ingredients: Marinate with
BBQ sauce
garlic
sugar & salt
rosemary


-Pan fry for 5 mins, keep flipping every 30 seconds

NEXT



Potato salad

-First make sure its BABY potato (the small ones)
-Then clean it up REALLY thoroughly (cause your gonna eat it together with the skin)
-Boil it till its soft (use a fork to poke them to make sure)
-Put them in a bowl and mix them with mayonnaise, pepper, sugar, salt and lemon extract.

NEXT



Turkey salad

-Ingredients:
Lettuce/salad
Carrot
Cucumber
Tomato
2 eggs (sliced)
Some sliced turkey meat (christmas leftover =p)
-Mix them up with Thousand Island

END RESULT

TA DAAAA!

Well well, you can choose not to believe this but its all made by ME! gagaga! =] (its in my stomach now. Incase u wanna check gimme a call, before i flush em)

*PS: Special thanks to Aunt Rina, she's the sifu actually, i just follow orders

1 comment:

JazzyBaby said...

I think I'm gonna be able to taste it tonight rite? lol... looks yummy... I miss the lamb chops! I still remember the 1st time u made it for me :D